We'll have outdoor grilling, Sixpoint beer, live music and more later this month when CookOut NYC's Food Party on the Pier launches our Summer Series of outdoor festival events. We're partying on the Manhattan Waterfront this summer (Stuyvesant Cove Park - 23rd Street at the East River, aka Solar One) starting Memorial Day Weekend (May 28th-29th). Key features of Food Party on the Pier include:
- Two different ticketed sessions each day, including $10 (in advance) GA tickets and vending options during the day (kids are free with paying adult); and a night-time "Sunset Session" that is all-inclusive (all you can eat/drink), plus an optional add-on for a Raw Bar by Eddie "Oysters"
- A Battle of the Burgers competition on Saturday co-hosted by George Motz (Hamburger America) and a Sea2Table Fish Fry night on Sunday (oyster po-boys, raw bar, other seafood options)
- Outdoor Grilling – including vegetarian options (portabella and veggie burgers, salads and sides) with cooking competitions and celebrity chefs
- Sixpoint craft beer and hard cider (10+ beers and 5 different ciders to choose from)
- Live music and other entertainment
- The best water views in all of Manhattan (watch the sailboats go and the seaplanes arrive)
- Other specialty foods, such as Luke’s Lobster, Jimmy's No. 43, Harry Hawk Schnack and Copenhagen Street Dogs
For more details on the Memorial Day weekend happenings click here (or see below).