50+ Homebrews from 10+ local homebrew clubs and 5+ local homebrew stores!
On Sunday, February 22nd, 2015, local NYC homebrew clubs and stores will represent themselves (with beer and cheer!) under one roof to benefit City Harvest. Celebrating the thriving local homebrew scene, the event has invited all local clubs and stores to present at individual tables sharing knowledge...and lots of samples of their wares. Find your local club and meeting time, meet the members, and taste the love in a glass!
100% of proceeds from this event will be contributed to City Harvest. City Harvest exists to end hunger in communities throughout New York City. They do this through food rescue and distribution, education, and other practical, innovative solutions. Find out more at http://www.cityharvest.org/.
The event intends to feature a makeshift band comprised of musician homebrewers from all the clubs to play a set or few of classic and original tunes, in between DJing from homebrewer Jeff Lyons and Rabbi Darkside.
What your ticket gets you: entry to the 4 hour event and a plastic cup for samples. Purchase tickets here.
Participating homebrew clubs and stores include:
- The Brooklyn Brewsers (Greenpoint, BK)
- The Malted Barley Appreciation Society (Williamsburg, BK)
- Bitter & Esters (Prospect Heights, BK)
- Knights Of Bruklyn Homebrew Sentry (Park Slope, BK)
- The NYC Homebrewers Guild (Manhattan, NY)
- Brooklyn Homebrew (Gowanus, BK)
- Jersey City Brew Club (Jersey City, NJ)
- The Thirsty Quaker (Jersey City, NJ)
- Brewstoria (Queens, NY)
- Pour Standards (Staten Island, NY)
- Westchester Homebrew Emporium (Westchester, NY)