Yet another reason to bust out the ugly sweater and drink the night away! Our buddies over at Glorietta Baldy are throwing a festive bash for all you New Yorkers stuck in the city. The ugliest sweater, chosen by your fellow customers at the strike of midnight, gets a bar tab and an extra special gift!!
- $1-off all drinks all night for sweater-wearers
- each customer (no matter what you’re wearing) gets one vote via beaded necklace. Simply put your necklace on whoever you think is wearing a _winning_ sweater!
- we will tally the voting necklaces at midnight
- the winner receives a $50 bar tab AND a _gorgeous_ sweater that we humbly request you wear back to our little bar under the stairs next year!
- Drink your face off and prepare for Saint Nick!
Christmas beers that will hopefully still be up on the eve:
- To Øl Shameless Santa – Belgian strong ale from Denmark. Bring Christmas back to whence it came?
- To Øl Snowball Saison from Denmark – Aged in white wine barrels
- Bourganel Marrons – Chestnuts. Roasting. Open fire. Jacques Frost. France makes beer.
- Page 24 Biere de Noel – warming amber biere de garde straight out of France.